- CPR and First-Aid (including the use of defibrillators)
- Disability Awareness & Etiquette (including People-First Language)
- Recognizing Abuse, Neglect & Exploitation and Reporting Requirements
- HIPAA Guidelines
- Navigating Social Security
- All About ARD Meetings
- Stress Management for the Caregiver
- Assistive Technology 101
- We also customize training based on requests!
Training through our Public Education program takes place at ACT’s Greater DFW Service Center in The Sequoia Room. This large conference area can accommodate between 80 to 120 individuals. We also have a room divider so that two presentations or trainings can take place simultaneously. Our facility has state-of-the-art training and presentation materials that make learning fun and convenient for participants! To learn more about the Public Training program at Ability Connection Texas contact us!